With this Microsoft Fixit automatically diagnose and fix common security setting on Windows, keeping your PC more secure and reliable.
What it fixes…
- Checks Windows Firewall configuration and repairs as needed.
- Checks Windows policies to determine bad settings in the Windows Registry.
- Checks status of antivirus.
- Checks Internet Explorer privacy setting to determine how cookies are handled.
- Checks Windows Update to ensure computer is kept current and secure.
- Resets Remote Registry back to default to prevent remote modification.
- Resets User Account Control to default to prevent unauthorized changes to computer.
- Clears Internet Explorer history and cache.
- Checks if Internet Explorer is up to date
Learn more about Windows Security