With these 2 solutions from Microsoft Fixit
They fix problems such as:
- Identify if the correct audio services are running.
- Identify if your audio device is disabled or turned off in Windows.
- Identify if your audio device is muted.
- Identify if the volume of your audio device is set too low to hear.
- Identify if the audio device is not set as default.
- Determine if your audio device is plugged in.
- You receive an error that states: "There might be a problem with your audio device".
- If neither of these work try ad look for other automated solutions