My very first blog post almost 3 years ago was all about Windows Vista Service Pack 1, now some 900 odd posts later I can share some more content but this time about Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Troubleshoot problems installing a service pack for Windows 7
- Why am I receiving a message about Microsoft Security Essentials or Microsoft Forefront Client Security when installing a service pack?
- Why am I receiving an error message that system components are missing when installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installation error: 0x800F0A12
- How to uninstall Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
You may also be interested in What’s included in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and because you need a certain amount of space on your hard disk to install it our article on strategies for freeing up disk space may also be of interest.
Plus there is a host of more information and resources at Documentation for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932)
and you can actually get the Service pack at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/evalcenter/ff183870.aspx