latest pictures in the bing Dynamic Theme for Windows 7

Just a quick update on the latest images available via the bing Dynamic themepack as mentioned last week featuring 4 new images from Cannon Beach in Oregon, Kyrgyzstan, Stonehenge in the UK and some seaweed…

Cannon Beach in OregonImage of KelpImage from KyrgyzstanStonehenge

don’t forget all that other lovely bing goodies  (bings best 1, 2, 3, bing Japan and the bing screensaver)

Rob

1. MS514 says:

These are some of my favorite themes available.  By the way it would be nice to have a way to make the buttons work on the desktop background as they do in the Bing splash page to tell the user more about the scene.

2. MS514 says:

3. Jim says:

I like this idea, but mine haven't changed from the original set yet.  Not sure why.  It's been a couple weeks.   Maybe a firewall setting or something.

4. robmar says:

Hi Jim – you may have to download the theme again

rob

5. Roedy Green says:

I have Windows 7 64 bit. I installed Bing dynamic. It got stuck on the Japanese garden image, then went black.  How do you get rid of it?

6. snubwaffle says:

Avoid bing dynamic for windows 7.  If it gets stuck, you are screwed.  No one from bing or microsoft will help you with anything that works.

7. robmar says:

Hi snubwaffle – maybe I can help?

what problems are you seeing?  is it just not updating itself?

If so try downlaoding the theme again.

rob

8. Norbert Wörle says:

Is there any reference to look at to get more details about the pictures? Some places are really interesting to travel to… would be nice to have a short description below the bing logo or a web based blog like resource…

Love the bing dynamic theme 🙂