I spotted this being mentioned over on the MVPBlog and looks very interesting and something worth a look at if you are interested in getting more out of Windows Live
“MVP Brad Jones with Marcus Schmidt recently released a new book entitled “Windows Live Essentials and Services: Using Free Microsoft Applications for Windows 7”.
The book is a full-colour, step-by-step guide for using Microsoft's new Windows Live Essentials series of free applications. Step-by-step instructions show you how to use not only these applications, but also associated Windows Live on-line services. As an example, you'll learn just how easy it is to create panoramic pictures in seconds or how to create movies from pictures in just a few minutes. Then you'll get the inside scoop on how to communicate and share using Messenger, SkyDrive, Spaces, and Groups.
With this book, you'll quickly be on your way to accessing these useful applications in an effort to making your life easier.
· Learn how to get Live Essentials Applications free and install them on your computer
· Chat with Live Messenger, keep in touch with Live Mail, and set up and create your own blog with Live Writer
· Get creative with Photo Gallery and Movie Maker, which let you manage and enhance your photos and turn them into movies
· Socialize with the help of Live Spaces
· Organize appointments and special days with Live Calendar
· Use SkyDrive to store files and documents online for easy access from anywhere
· Explore additional apps and services such as Live Contacts, Live Groups, Bing Maps, Bing Search, and more”
Don’t forget we have loads of great Windows Live content on the Windows website which we should be keeping up to date as well.