If you are looking for help and support plus help on Windows Live then you should start by looking at the Microsoft Answers Windows live site.
You can ask questions of the community and if you want also get involved and help other people out with their problems.
The forums are split into 4 areas at the minute.
- Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, and Frame It
- Sync and devices
- Family safety
- Windows Live Events and toolbar
The current top Windows Live Answers are:
- Computer disconnects from a synchronized folder
- Best Practices and Security Issues
- Windows Live Sync Error
- Where do I go for help with Windows Live ID, sign in, and other account related questions?
- I've forgotten my Windows Live password. How can I reset it?
- How do I help protect my online identity and account information?
- How to remove a child?
- Some of the files I have placed in the sync folder cannot be seen in other people's folders.
- What are the system requirements for Windows Live Sync?
- Can't save edits made to photos in Windows Live Photo Gallery
- How can I make a panoramic photo?
The Microsoft answers site has some nice features as well including a web slice for the current top answers, which I have added to my toolbar.