Want to become a Windows Brand Ambassador?

Do you fancy becoming one of 40 Windows Brand Ambassadors? Because Microsoft is looking for you to help share your experiences with Windows across the web.

Windows Brand Ambassador

Create a photo, video or blog that showcases why you use a PC and / or should be a windows Brand Ambassador.

the windows Social Media Team will select 40 Windows Brand Ambassadors to carry-out weekly challenges from Microsoft;…’

And there is a competition to win a trip to the Microsoft main campus in Redmond, WA plus goodies to be won.  I have not looked at the T’s and C’s yet but suspect this is a US only competition..

Brickfish Social Media: Windows® Brand Ambassador

Thanks to @seattleGirl for the tip and more on her blog

Rob

Technorati Tags:

1. signaleader says:

INDEED! I would love to be a Windows Brand Ambassador. 😀  I am a very late entry, but am glad you posted the info here.  Indeed, the Terms do say you have to be a resident of the 50 U.S. states and 18 years or older.  Wish me luck!

2. robmar says:

Good Luck Sandy

3. luvs2cruz says:

I made it to the Semi-Finals of this contest. Only 7 more days left. The 40 Windows Brand Ambassadors will be announced on July 14th. I hope I’m one of them 🙂

4. SandyKC says:

Thanks so much for the good luck wishes, Rob.  I did INDEED make the cut for the 40 finalists.  The challenge for week one is under way.  It’ll be a tricky contest to stay on top of things for eight weeks straight.  If you’d like to see what a day in the life of this Windows Brand Ambassador contestant is like, please check out my entry by clicking on my name.  Of course, any votes are welcomed too. =D  I’m looking forward to the rest of the fun and am already trying to think creatively about next week’s challenge.  I want to have fun with this process/competition, even if I don’t win!  It’ll be fun to see what I can do.

Best Wishes to you and thank you for your wish for luck!

5. robmar says:

Great News Sandy

will follow how you get on

rob

6. SandyKC says:

The first round of the contest has been interesting.  We were all supposed to introduce ourselves by telling what a day in our lives is like.  The most fun part has been learning more about each entrant and seeing their descriptions of their day.  Microsoft has chosen a very interesting mix of contestants.  My favorite entry in the first week’s campaign (next to my own 😉 is Adrienne Wincher’s entry, "Adrienne’s Everyday Adventure".  She’s spunky, energetic, and fun!  I’m looking forward to seeing the creativity of each contestant in the coming weeks! 😀