Some help with Microsoft Tinker

You may have seen the post on the Windows Vista Team blog about a new download available to Windows Ultimate users called Tinker.

Microsoft ® Tinker (TM): Microsoft Tinker is a casual game that provides players with short puzzle game play sessions set in a warm, calming environment.

So if you have Ultimate and you are wondering how to get it try this article

And if you would like to understand how to play the game a little, the 5 types of objects and strategies and tips try, Tinker: How to play

Not currently having an Ultimate I can’t try it myself !

Rob

Updated 25 Sept 2008 changed Tinkler to Tinkersmile_embaressed

Technorati Tags:

1. Kevin Daly says:

I tried it yesterday, it’s an excellent time waster 🙂

I was quite shocked to see Ultimate Extras actually available, at first I didn’t believe my eyes.

2. Jen says:

Tinker, Rob, Tinker!  Not Tinkler! 😉

3. Darek says:

why can’t they come out with games they are interesting games are not calming they relieve stress

4. Machiel says:

I have tried the level editor and made some levels. Try em out if you wish.

Regards,

Mac

5. karolko says:

Users level database on http://www.playtinker.com. Starts growing…

6. Lenny says:

Hi there

I have finished the tutorial level

I have finished level 2

but i am stuck on No 15 in level 1

please help as it drives me crazy

7. Victor says:

Level 15:

push green block (with magnet on top) on green field.

Push block with bomb against the free side of the green block

Take elevator and push blocks with red magnet to south-east. The blocks will drop onw level.

Push block with red magnet, so it will fall next to the elevator.

Make bomb explode, green magnet will move one tile and bring doen the target-block

Turn on red magnet, turn off red magnet. Target-block will move towards the red magnet.

Push the target-block one down and step on it.

8. JoeDidIt says:

Level 15 CORRECTION:

Push green block (with magnet on top) on green field.

Push block with bomb against the free side of the green block

Take elevator and push blocks with red magnet ONTO ELEVATOR. The blocks will LOWER one level.

Push block with red magnet, so it will fall next to the elevator.

Turn on red magnet, turn off red magnet. Target-block will move towards the red magnet AND WILL FALL DOWN INTO THE GAP.

STEP ON TARGET

9. Roger says:

Thanks for the help on 1/15 – I also was stuck  on this level 🙂

10. Stephen Archer says:

I was wondering when making your own levels, how does one restrict the amount of moves?

11. besc says: