Following on from my previous monthly review of the most visited articles on the Windows Help and How-to site here are the most read for May:
- Enable Java in Internet Explorer
- Tabbed browsing: frequently asked questions
- Preview the appearance of a printed webpage
- Reorganize your home page tabs
- Using Quick Tabs in Internet Explorer
- Set up a dual-boot system
- Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using
- Demo: Using the web
- Learn how to install Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Update a driver for hardware that isn’t working properly
So a few movers and shakers from the last couple of months. As mentioned earlier the Preview the appearance of a printed webpage article is new in because there is a direct link from within IE, and this is probably also the reason why the Enable Java in Internet Explorer article is now the post popular page on the entire site, even more than the homepage!
I am wondering why the popularity of the Set up a dual-boot system article is suddenly so high?