When I looked at the data for April for the most visited pages on the Windows Help and How-to site for the UK the top 10 articles where the same as last month (March most viewed), although not in the same order so I thought for April I would provide the 11-20 most visited articles:
- Find and install printer drivers
- Add or remove a printer
- Ways to improve your computer's performance
- Tips for fixing common sound problems
- Exploring the Internet
- Setting up a home network
- What you need to set up a home network
- How to tell if your computer is infected with spyware
- The desktop (overview)
- Tips for fixing common driver problems
However just because they are highly viewed doesn't mean they are rated highly, giving you the user steps such as:
'Go to the printer manufacturer's website and search for a printer driver that is compatible with your version of Windows.'
'Follow the instructions on the website to download and install the driver.'
Are not always that helpful which is why we also have more magazine like articles such as The hunt for drivers, How to find Windows Vista drivers for all your hardware.