So a little later than planned, and following on from last months post here are the articles on the Windows Help and How-to that have the highest rating by you the customer. All are rated 85% positively or better, the top one getting a whopping 96% rating which is great 🙂
- Creating photo panoramas with Windows Live Photo Gallery
- Convert your old photos to digital pictures: Using a scanner to archive your memories digitally
- Change how Windows Media Player looks using skins
- What is disk defragmentation?
- Certificates: frequently asked questions
- Understanding Windows automatic updating
- Introduction to computers
- Rip music from a CD
- Discover a feed
- Change how Windows installs or notifies you about updates
Some of these articles get very little traffic from UK customers, and I will need to look at how I can highlight/promote these on the site better. The fact the panorama one is top was a surprise to me based on my earlier post this week, here and here.
The same caveats apply to this list as last month.
- I cannot get a view of these ratings for UK customers, and is really based upon all English language sites. Hopefully this will be fixed in a up coming release of our publishing systems. It will be great to be able to see the what actually UK customers are saying Vs everyone.
- I have filtered out pages that had less than 25 ratings.