In the final episode in this introduction series, Dmitry and Suz discuss how you can add a professional touch to your Windows IoT Core smart device prototype. They'll cover 3D printed housing and how to create a case for your device, an overview of adding Azure IoT Edge to unlock more robust cloud functionality, and a deeper dive into the exciting features of Azure IoT Central.
- Docs - IoT Edge for Windows IoT: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/iot-edge/how-to-install-iot-core
- Docs – IoT Central for Windows IoThttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/iot-central/howto-connect-windowsiotcore
- Pay to print 3D service: https://shapeways.com
- 3D Models, example #1: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3061437
- 3D Models, example #2: https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=raspberry+pi&dwh=215b91a0bdd5ff4