This is the last of a four part series on building cross platform apps using Xamarin and C#. In this episode I am joined by James Montemagno, a developer evangelist at Xamarin, who discusses how to mobilize an existing .NET Silverlight app by reusing the existing C# code on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone. We will see how the Xamarin .NET Mobility Scanner and Portable Class Libraries can be leveraged for easy mobilization of the app and maximum code reuse between all platforms.
- Full source code for the Diet Calculator app demoed is available on GitHub
- Try Xamarin today: www.xamarin.com
- Follow James on Twitter and his personal blog
- Get unlimited, live, online mobile development training around the clock: Xamarin University
- Attend Xamarin Evolve 2014, the largest mobile development conference of the year, on October 6-10
- Xamarin developer documentation and blog