One of the many projects that I’ve been working on for the past several months is an updated version of the IIS 7 configuration reference that describes every configuration setting for IIS in detail, which is located at the following URL:
I would be remiss if I did not send out my thanks to everyone that helped out – my apologies if I missed anyone:
- Pete Harris and Samir Patel for helping to get this version of the configuration reference deployed on IIS.net.
- Tom Woolums for helping to load balance this project with my other projects. ;-]
- Anil Ruia, Daniel Vasquez Lopez, Eok Kim, Jaroslav Dunajsky, Jenny Lawrance, Kateryna Rohonyan, Kern Handa, Ruslan Yakushev, Sergei Antonov, and Wade Hilmo for all the great tech review feedback.
- Alec Rowell for all of the great editing feedback.
- And last but not least, I need to thank my wife – just because I should do that more often. ;-]