The main actors in the Agile Project Management Yahoo Group
have today published a new 'manifesto'.
Here is what you can read in the Description of the user group.
Agile Project Management (APM) is a group to discuss and promote techniques for the management of agile projects.
APM seeks to provide managers with a forum to share practical advice, experiences and insights from the application of agile methodologies like eXtreme Programming (XP), SCRUM, Feature Driven Development (FDD) and DSDM.
APM will explore management in an agile context as defined by the Declaration of Interdepedence for Agile-Adaptive Management:
- We increase return on investment by making continuous flow of value our focus.
- We deliver reliable results by engaging customers in frequent interactions and shared ownership.
- We manage uncertainty through iterations, anticipation and adaptation.
- We unleash creativity and innovation by recognizing that individuals are the ultimate source of value, and creating an environment where they can make a difference.
- We boost performance through group accountability for results and shared responsibility for team effectiveness.
- We improve effectiveness and reliability through situationally specific strategies, processes and practices.
©2005 David Anderson, Sanjiv Augustine, Christopher Avery, Alistair Cockburn, Mike Cohn, Doug DeCarlo, Donna Fitzgerald, Jim Highsmith, Ole Jepsen, Lowell Lindstrom, Todd Little, Kent McDonald, Polyanna Pixton, Preston Smith and Robert Wysocki
Sanjiv Augustine, Moderator