Web Capture Web Part
Download details: Office 2003 Add-in: Web Parts and Components
- Using Internet Explorer, go to the Web Part Page that contains the Web Part you want to customize.
- In the Actions list, click Edit Page.
Note If the View Page option appears in the Actions list, you are in edit mode
- Click the down arrow on the Web Capture Web Part title bar and select Modify Shared Web Part. The Web Capture Web Part pane opens.
Web Capture Web Part pane
- In the Web Capture Web Part pane, click Create. The Web Capture dialog box opens.
- In the Web Capture dialog box, type the address of the Web page that contains the content you want to capture and go to that page.
- The yellow right arrows indicate areas you can capture. To capture the entire page, click the yellow arrow in the top left corner of the page. To capture a subsection, click the yellow arrow next to it. When you click a yellow arrow to capture a page or subsection, a green check mark appears.
Capturing Web content for the Web Capture Web Part
- When you finish, click OK.
- Click OK in the Web Capture Web Part pane.