Windows Phone 8 is almost here!!
- Joe Belfiore introduced Windows Phone 8 to the world in June, 2012.
- Kevin Gallo summarized what’s new for developers, just a week later.
- The new Windows Phone Dev Center came online in August.
- The Windows Phone 8 SDK Preview program was announced in September.
- The Windows Phone 8 press event is set for Monday, October 29th, 2012.
Are you ready to get started?
- Do you want your users to be able to quickly, naturally, and easily access your application’s most used features?
- Do you want your application to be seamlessly integrated into the phone’s existing user experience?
- Wouldn’t it be awesome to do that with the same Visual Studio tools you use today to make apps?
- Don’t you wish you could do all that, in just a few minutes, instead of weeks, months, or years?
If you answered yes to all those questions, it sounds like you want to use our latest and greatest speech platform, included in Windows Phone 8. It’s the same platform we’ve used to enable Windows Phone 8’s built in speech experiences, like Voice Dialing, SMS play back and reply, and even Bing’s very own Voice Search.
Are you ready to get started? Yes? I’m ready to start showing you how …
Stay tuned; check back next week. I think you’ll be glad you did.