- Deborah Kurata: What is Defensive Coding?
- Brian Harry: Useful stuff on the VS Online Open APIs
- Kathleen Dollard: Performance in Tracing
- Jeff Sanders: Create a Staging .NET Backend for Testing and Developing Azure Mobile Services | Windows Store Developer Solutions
- Damian Edwards: Enabling the .NET Compiler Platform (“Roslyn”) in ASP.NET applications
- Mostafa Elhemali: Misadventures in immutability
- InCycle Blog: Desired State Configuration (DSC) 201 – Custom Actions
- Eric Lippert: What are the fundamental rules of pointers?
- Pranav Rastogi: Improvements to ASP.NET Web Forms
I should also note that today’s post marks my 10th anniversary for blogging on this site. Here’s a link to my first post here: Blog like nobody’s reading.