Got questions about the recent Git announcements? Join Brian Harry for an AMA session on Reddit today around 10am Pacific (UTC-8): IAm Brian Harry, Microsoft Technical Fellow in charge of integrating Git into Team Foundation Server, and a North Carolina farmer. AMA.
- Tom Dykstra: ASP.NET MVC, Data Access, and Deployment Content Maps Published
- Scott Hanselman: You are not your code.
- Dmitri Leonov: More on Symbol Improvements in VS2012 Update 1
- Visual Studio ALM + Team Foundation Server Blog: Exploratory Tests Auto Created from Product Backlog Item Acceptance Criteria
- Ambrose Little: Adaptive/Responsive Web Design - Don't Neglect The Users
- Charles Sterling: Exploratory Tests Auto Created from Product Backlog Item Acceptance Criteria
- Youssef Moussaoui: Getting started with ASP.NET WebAPI OData in 3 simple steps
- Usman Ur Rehman Ahmed: 34 Cool Videos on Windows Store App Development
- Brent Schooley: Windows 8 Development Tips #9: Get a Windows 8 tablet