Today, we go to 11!
- Channel 9: VB Part 3: Navigation, layout, and views (2 of 2) | Build your first Windows Store app
- Robin Yang: Migrate an ASP.NET Web Forms application to Windows Store app
- Stephen Provine: New LightSwitch HTML Client APIs
- Eric Lippert: Why is deriving a public class from an internal class illegal?
- Andrew Clinick: Windows Phone 8: Application Model | Build 2012
- John Evdemon: UX is not UI
- Buck Woody: Developing a Support Plan for Cloud Applications
- Brandon Bray: Scaling cloud apps with the .NET Framework 4.5
- Cesar de la Torre: Developing Apps for Office 2013 and SharePoint 2013
- Rafe Wu: Porting iOS Apps to Windows 8 (1) : Introducing Windows 8 Platform to iOS App Developers
- Paul Cociuba: Developing ASP.net 4.5 Webforms apps with Visual Studio 2012 – Part 3