From the current issue of MSDN Flash:
From architecture through development and testing, the integrated tools in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System enable you to be more productive throughout the stages of application development. To learn more about Visual Studio 2005 Team System and how it can improve the application development process, register for this series of webcasts now.
Upcoming Live Visual Studio Team System Web Seminar Series
In this six-part Web seminar series, you will follow an application through the entire software development life cycle, using Visual Studio Team System. In this first Web seminar, you will learn how all of the components of Visual Studio Team System work together, and we will discuss the example application that will be designed, built, and tested during the remainder of the series. The first 100 participants to register and view all six Web seminars will receive a Mini-Madison digital camera.
- Visual Studio Team System Fundamentals – October 23, 10:00 A.M.
- Team Edition for Software Architects – October 24, 10:00 A.M.
- Team Edition for Database Professionals – October 25, 10:00 A.M.
- Team Edition for Software Developers – October 30, 10:00 A.M.
- Team Edition for Software Testers – October 31, 10:00 A.M.
- Team Foundation Server – November 1, 10:00 A.M.