Visual Studio .NET 2003 SP1 Available

For the people who contacted me over the past several months to ask about Visual Studio .NET 2003 SP1 (English), it’s now available for download.

This download installs Service Pack 1 for Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET™ 2003. Fixes in this Service Pack concern stability and security enhancements made in many areas of the product. A comprehensive list of hotfixes requested by customers since the release of Visual Studio® .NET™ 2003 and included in this Service Pack can be found by following the appropriate link under Related Resources on this page.

From: Visual Studio .NET 2003 SP1

You can also download the Visual Studio .NET 2003 SP1 Release Notes (English).

UPDATE: I updated the links to point specifically at the English releases to ensure the links resolve. Use the dropdown on the download details page to select a different language.

1031

1. me says:

The link to the hotfixs included does not work.

2. ElBruno says:

En un segundo, sincronizaron los feeds y de golpe, como 20 noticias anunciaban en SP1 para Visual Studio

3. [via Rob Caron’s blog] This download installs Service Pack 1 for Microsoft® Visual Studio®

4. Hi Rob,

The link on the page to "Hotfixes included in this SP" is broken…

Best regards

Steve

5. AndrewSeven says:

When I said it to my neighbor, he asked if maybe it was a typo, implying that it must be for 2005.

I hope they will do better at providing support for the 2005 series of products.

6. Mike Swaim says:

When I try to view the hotfixes, MSDN says that the article’s not available. And the release notes don’t mention what got fixed either.

7. Rob Caron : Visual Studio .NET 2003 SP1 Available – about time. I can’t get the list of changes yet (none of the links work)……

8. AndyB says:

Is there a list of fixes or KB article on what is included in the sp?

9. G.T. says:

That is a nice thing, and I hope that one day we will witness the Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 🙂 too

10. I just read this on Rob Caron’s blog: you can download it here.

Happy upgrading!

11.  Accessing Embedded Resources through a URL using WebResource.axd [Via: ] JavaScript Tricks And Good…

12. Subrahmanyam says:

I am using visual Studio . net 2003 version .

Can I use Atlas framework tools ? are they support ?

What I have to do to stop post back and all.

please guid me.

thanking you,

Subrahmanyam

subrahmanyam_kota@seanergysoftech.com

13. Andreas Schoelver says:

Installation failed.

Installer requires access to VS2003 Installation Disk 1,

but what we have is Installation pack of VS.Net 2002 and VS.Net 2003 *Update* for VS.Net 2002.

The installer does not accept any of them.

Andreas (andreas.schoelver@ebootis.de)

14. MSDNArchive says:

Hi Andreas,

Can you describe more about the VS2003 update for VS2002? I confess to having never heard of such a thing.

The only supported installation method for VS2003SP1 is against one of the original VS2003 products; Pro, Enterprise, C++, etc.

Regards,

Lee

15. Robert Beaubien says:

I’m sure he is talking about the VS2003 upgrade disks that Microsoft sold for $20 for users upgrading from VS2002.  Thats what I had until I purchased my MSDN subscription.

16. De Corporate Vice President, Developer Division, S. "Soma" Somasegar heeft op zijn weblog de komst van

17. El Bruno says: