We just published v1.0 of the Visual Studio Team Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider (updated URL) to Microsoft Downloads. This release was tested with the following products:
- Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Visual C++ 6 SP6
- Visual Visual Basic 6 SP6
- Visual FoxPro 9 SP1
- Microsoft Access 2003 SP2
- SQL Server Management Studio
Some of the improvements in this release include:
- Added SQL Management Studio Support
- Added "Advanced" options for the Get operation
- Strong Name signed assemblies
- Bug Fixes
If you need support when using this provider, please visit the new Team Foundation Server – Version Control forum. That’s where you’ll find the team that built it. In addition, if you have comments or want to report issues, contact email@example.com.
For more information, see Brian Harry’s blog.
Download (updated URL)
Update: We just uploaded a new version. The previous one was corrupted somehow.