This is the last day for submitting and voting on Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) sessions at Tech·Ed 2006 (US). There are quite a few that are focused on software development methodologies and some on Team System specifically.
A Birds of a Feather session is a one-hour open, moderated discussion on any topic of great interest to Tech·Ed conference attendees. Everyone is encouraged to vote for the topics that you’d most like to attend at the conference. Anyone attending the conference can propose a topic.
- Agile Development with .Net
- Alternatives to Agile Methodologies
- Creating and Troubleshooting Help documentation and Support Videos for Software and Websites
- Managing Projects with Team System
- Microsoft Solutions Framework in the real world
- Switching Over to Team System?
- Team Foundation Server in the Enterprise
- Turning Agile: When is it good to switch? Why switch? When is it wrong to switch?