There’s been a lot of attention lately on Team Foundation Server as it gets ready to ship. But if you haven’t been watching the Team System load & Web testing blogs (Bill Barnett, Josh Christie, Ed Glas, and Sean Lumley), you really should be. They’ve been busy this month posting a lot of useful information. What do you want to know about these features? Leave them comments and let them know what you think, and what you want to see.
- Article posted: Limiting the number of tests run in a load test
- Article Posted: What is the data in the load test results store
- Article on implementing sync points posted
- Deleting old load test results
- Customer Case Study
- Driving more load
- User modeling in VSTS Load Tests
- Who's dogfooding Ocracoke (aka VSTS Load Tests)?
- Dial your load - custom load patterns in VSTS Load Tests
Update - 2/27/2006
When I originally made this post, I didn't see this new blog, which has a couple of great articles from the team.
- Distributed Functional Testing with Visual Studio 2005 Team System
- Understanding the Visual Studio Load Agent Controller