The Visual Studio Hosted Experience now includes a lab that demonstrates AutomatedQA TestComplete’s integration with Team System. In this lab, you will create and execute an automated test on a sample Windows Forms application using TestComplete integrated with Visual Studio 2005 Team System. Visual Studio 2005 Team System does not include testing for Windows Forms. AutomatedQA’s TestComplete adds this and other functionality via the TestComplete Test type.
After completing this lab, you will be able to:
- Compile the sample application in Visual Studio 2005.
- Create a Test Script in TestComplete.
- Create a Test Project in Visual Studio 2005.
- Add the TestComplete Test to the VS Test Project.
- Use the VS Test Explorer to categorize and execute TextComplete Tests.
- Review test results in the Visual Studio 2005 Text Results panel.
- Drill down to the test execution details by viewing TestComplete’s log in Internet Explorer.