Visual Studio Team System
- Clean Build checkin policy in Visual Studio 2005 Team System
Erwyn van der Meer notes that the Team Foundation Team Blog has fallen silent for the last few months. Perhaps when Beta 3 gets out the door it’ll come back to life.
- What about "front-end" artifact tie-ins that might precede the Application Designer?
Ali Pasha blogs about what to do before you start working in Application Designer.
- Rico’s Performance Quiz Vs. The F1 Profiler
Ian Huff uses the profiling tools in Team System to take Rico’s perf quiz.
- Things I'm loving about Visual Studio 2005 Team System #1...
David Kean starts what I hope will be a long series of reasons to love Team System.
- First blog is tough
Gautam Goenka, a dev lead for Team Foundation in India, starts a blog.
- VSTSUG meeting details confirmed!
The first meeting of the first Team System user group.
- Microsoft Cleans Up Visual Studio CTPs
If you’re not using Virtual PC to play with CTPs, you’ll be interested in this.
- MSDN for VS 2005 beta 2 will fail during uninstall if .NET Framework 2.0 beta 2 was uninstalled first
Aaron Stebner on not what to do when uninstalling earlier builds.
- Creating custom IHttpBody classes for coded web tests
Josh Christie demos a Web test extensibility point in Team System.
- Building a Domain Specific Language (7)
Edward Bakker has another installment in the series on building a DSL.
- Expressing Contract Explicitness with a custom Domain Specific Language
Christian Weyer is joining forces with Edward Bakker.
Eric Jarvi’s VSTS Tips
- VSTS Tips: Profiling Like a Pro
Eric has some tips to help you ramp-up on using the Visual Studio 2005 Code Profiler that Ian used to take Rico’s quiz.
TeamSystemRocks.com VSTS Links
My Team System Posts
- MSDN Webcast: Domain-Specific Language Tools for Model-Driven Development in Visual Studio 2005
If you want a good overview of DSL Tools, this is it.
- Suggested Reading - 2005-08-24
My collection of interesting posts from the past week or two.
- Eric Lee: July CTP workarounds
Eric Lee has a cheat sheet of July CTP workarounds that haven’t made it to the Known Issues doc.
- Osellus: Using RUP in Team System
Want Team System but can’t part with RUP? See this from Osellus.