- Ian Huff on Profiler improvements in the July CTP release of Visual Studio Team System
- Maxim Goldin on Total, Application, Kernel, Overhead, Other samples – what are they all about?!
- Angry Richard on Response Files
- John Lyon-Smith on Counting Bits and Changing Mvid’s
- Eric Jarvi on static code anlaysis in the news
- Ed Jezierski on One Bad Unit Test..How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
- Ian Huff on Microsoft’s Ladybug system
- Matt Pietrek on “Source Server” – The best “Hidden” feature in Whidbey Debugging
- Matt Pietrek on Follow on to Raymond’s post on Dr. Watson
- Jerry Miller on Why aren’t design patterns common knowledge?