Visual Studio Team System
- Adam Singer, a developer in our Visual Studio North Carolina office, recently attended a meeting of the Triangle .NET Users Group. It turns out that Geoff Snowman was presenting on Team System. Adam blogged some answers to questions he heard at the meeting in this post (Team System: Behind the curtain).
- Jonathan Summers shares the good and the bad he experienced installing the Team System December CTP using Virtual Server in this post (Visual Studio 2005 Team System Installation).
- Stuart Kent announced in this post (Walkthroughs for DSL tools available) that the walkthroughs for the December 2004 CTP release of the DSL Tools are now available for download on the Microsoft Downloads Center (Microsoft Tools for Domain-Specific Languages Walkthroughs)! Garteh Jones (Walkthroughs of the December Domain Specific Tools CTP) and Jochen Seemann (New tutorials for DSL tools available) have posted the news, too. As I noted in an earlier post (New Team System Stuff - 2004-12-29), I was the bottleneck for these taking so long to get out the door. Sorry.
- Jef Newsom has posted his thoughts on domain-specific languages (DSLs) in this post (Thoughts on DSLs).
- John Cunningham has a post script blog post (eDT Chats - a great success) about the Team Developer & Team Test chats that were held this week.
- David Anderson is hitting his blog hard with three new posts:
Team Software Development
- Kevin Kelly has a great post (Projects in Team Foundation) that explains the notion of team projects in Team Foundation.
- Korby Parnell has moved over to MSDN to become a Program Manager. Read about his new job in this post (Dream Job #2). He told me he’s going to keep blogging about Team System, too.
- Sara Ford has started posting some of the nightly tests that are run on core Visual Studio features (Posting our Visual Studio Core Nightly test cases for review on the blogsphere).