Team System in the News
- ADTmag.com - Microsoft makes a play for Web services
- SDTimes.com - One Microsoft Tool Doesn’t Fit All Developers
Team System Demo Video Coming Soon
Robert Scoble recently attended one of our Wednesday Night Demo Nights and recorded some video of data-driven testing for Channel 9 that should be online soon. The Wednesday Night Demo Nights give the Team System team and invited guests an opportunity to see how different parts of the product are progressing. A rite of passage for all Team System features is a successful Wednesday night demo, preferably in the context of the features with which it interacts. In addition to the Channel 9 video, we're working on providing videos for public consumption.
The Future of EIF
Once upon a time, some members of the team that is now working on the Distributed System Designers worked on the Enterprise Instrumentation Framework (EIF). For those that are curious about the future of EIF, such as support for .NET 2.0, the new logging application block in Enterprise Library will support the same scenarios as EIF does today.
Want to hear more about Team System? Here are some upcoming events where Visual Studio Team System is on the agenda:
- Monday, October 11th - Lehigh Valley .NET: Bethlehem, PA
- Wednesday, October 20th - Partner Developer Dinner: Reston, VA
- Tuesday, October 26th - VBUG Support Meeting: Ipswich, UK
- Monday, November 1st - Montreal Visual Studio User Group: Montreal, QC
Got an event you'd like me to include here? Contact me.