I think this site may be new to most people, but I just received a link to it today. The site is loaded with information on IIS 6.0, such as tools, webcasts, case studies, a guided tour and more.
Why Should You Consider IIS 6.0?
You may feel you know all about Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 but there's more here than meets the eye. For starters, IIS 6.0 has not only been redesigned, making it stand apart from previous versions of IIS, it’s also been vastly improved, making it the best choice for a Web server at any organization. There are a lot of reasons for you to migrate to IIS 6.0, but the 6 best new reasons to try IIS 6.0 include:
1) Best-in-class compression and consolidation capabilities that enrich and improve Web functionality with faster page downloads, support richer content, reduce costs, and improve server efficiency.
2) Rebuilt security from the code level up that reduces attack surface area and blocks most known types of Web attacks.
3) Reliable support you can depend on for tested solutions, training, and more.
4) Powered by Windows Server 2003.
5) A complete set of integrated application services that enable faster application development and reduce time-to-market for critically needed Web applications and services.
6) Best real-world platform as measured by both performance and total cost of ownership.