Here's an important product update announcement from Gagan, our Lead RMS Project Manager.
Have a great day,
We are pleased to announce the release of update for RMS SDK 2.1 and RMS Client
2.1 for Windows desktop! The top features in this milestone include:
- ILockBytes based implementation of File API – this was one of the top asks from our partners
- Over 25 performance, security and functional bugs filed by customers and partners
- Documentation updates and more..
RMS SDK 2.1 update is available for download here
RMS Client 2.1 update is available for download here
You can continue to provide feedback at https://connect.microsoft.com/site1170/Feedback (If you haven’t registered on
Microsoft Connect, then: Go to http://connect.microsoft.com, sign in with your Microsoft Account > Directory> Search for Rights Management Services > Join)
Please remember that you can provide Private feedback as well from this website.
- IPCNotepad sample is now available here
- IpcDLP application sample (using File API) is available here
- Managed interop layer for AD RMS SDK 2.1 exists here
The webinar collateral continues to exist here.
RMS SDK FAQ
Our FAQ is being continuously updated here
RMS developer corner
Our RMS SDK blog is here
Gagan Gulati, Lead Program Manager
Information Protection, Microsoft Corporation
RMS Developer’s corner: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rms