We’re excited to announce the RC release of the Microsoft Rights Management sharing app for Windows. Shubha is a Program Manager on the team and she’ll explain this to you further.
Some of the new features in this release are:
- Protect any file with user-authored permissions in-place.
- Protect and share any file via email.
- Generic protection for any file type, including Office and PDF files.
- Allow Office 2010 to work with Windows Azure Active Directory Rights Management.
- Adds new buttons to the Office toolbar for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, so you can protect and share your files from within Office.
You can download the app from here.