When you deploy Active Directory Rights Management Services there are a few client settings to configure before your users can create and consume protected content. In addition, AD RMS offers some customizable options that you can use to tailor your AD RMS clients to fit the needs of your organization. In the Client Deployment Best Practices video Enrique Saggese, a Senior Microsoft Consultant, describes several of these settings and shares a few tips for deploying AD RMS to your clients.
This is the sixth clip in our AD RMS architecture video series about how to design and deploy AD RMS. All of the videos are available on TechNet Edge as a series of short videos. Here is a list of the videos that have been published so far:
- How it works: Active Directory Rights Management Services
- AD RMS Certificates and Licensing on the Client and the Server
- AD RMS Certificate Hierarchy and the Protection Process
- Deployment Tips for the AD RMS Infrastructure
- AD RMS and Multiple Forest Integration
- AD RMS Client Deployment Best Practices