- Extract files from the SharePoint installer (either its a zip or a ISO)
- Run prerequisitesinstaller.exe to see what are the prerequisite files needed
- Search for all the prerequisites from internet, then download to local (ensure its for 64bit and ws2008R2)
- move all files to the sharepoint server
- From the root directory of the install media, using the following format and run it against each prerequisites needed:
- Review the output of PrerequisiteInstaller.exe to see what prerequistes in the list are installed, skipped, and uninstalled.
- NOTE: You may have to search online to find the exact switch to use for each prerequisite
- If you want to install more than one prerequisite, you can separate each switch/path pair by a space