trx2html

Updated !!  now this tool has it’s own homepage at codeplex www.codeplex.com/trx2html

—————————————————————–

As I said in my previous post, I’m working on a tool to convert trx files (TestRun Results from VSTS) into HTML reports.

one image is better than thousand words

I’m looking for BetaTesters, so if you have some TRX files, could you please run the tool trx2html.exe  againt some trx files”?

If you have any problems, let me know

trx2html.JPG

1. Rob Caron says:

Rido built a utility for generating HTML reports from Team System TestRun results files (TRX files),…

2. Eric Jarvi says:

Just heard about this utility to convert TRX files to HTML reports that’s under development, more info…

3. JimmyB says:

I tried to use your tool with the trx files generated on my current project and i’m getting an ArgumentOutOfRange exception.

If you’re interested, I can send you one of my files.

4. Rido says:

Jimmy, the tool only supports Unit Test Results. If this is the case, yes please, send me the trx files that generated that error.

thanks

rido

5. Just Coding says:

If you use TFSBuilds with VS UnitTests, you know that to inspect the TestResults you must download the

6. Buck Hodges says:

Rido posted a cool way to see your test results from a build without having to copy the information locally

7. Just Coding says:

the project trx2html was hosted @ http://www.gotdotnet.com :(, so I will try @ http://www.codeplex.com Meanwhile, here

8. Dylan says:

Hi Rido.

I've been trying to drop u a message for last few days according to your trx conversion tool.

Can i have your email?

I don't know how to use the trx2html converter. I just started learning and downloaded VSTS a few hours ago. Hopefully you are able to email me.

Sincerely appreciate.

Regards,

Dylan

ongkahsiang@yahoo.com

9. Hi Rido.

I want to add some more points which will help to view more detail Such as viewing Code Coverage Results, Is it possible with current version ?, if yes Let us know!

10. komali says:

trx2html.exe  is not opening ..pls let me know any correct tool is there for trx to html..

11. venkat says:

i have used verson 0.6 to convert the trx results to html file because our  vsts version is 2010.after do the same process i got empty files or zero results in html file output.why

12. Joseph says:

Hi Rido

I have merged two trx files and tried to convert the merged trx to html but it is showing "Object not set to instance of an object " error. Can you please look into this?

13. Bowen says:

Seems that your tool will give error if used to convert VStest generated trx files.