I apologize for the lack of updates in a while, but things have been pretty busy at work. I’m working on a new post and I’d love to get some feedback on what topics people want to see most in the future.
Topics I have planned:
- Finish the math primer (rotations & quaternions)
- Collision detection infrastructure
- Common collision detection algorithms in detail (multiple posts)
- Physics simulation infrastructure
- Common physics integration and solver algorithms (multiple posts)
- Architecture and building of a full physics and collision engine (multi part series)
- If there’s enough interest in non-physics topics, I can go into graphics, scripting and general engine design
By the way, I recently wrote an article about collision detection that got published in the April issue of GameCoderMag. Check it out!