This should be must tools and skills that every .net developer needs to learn, to use WinDbg and SOS.dll to debug your managed code application. the following are some links to lead one into the in-depth debugging world.
- A word for WinDbg – Mike Taulty
- A word for WinDbg (2) (using SOS.dll) – Mike Taulty
- More on debugging with SOS.DLL – enter Visual Studio – Mike Taulty
- SOS: It’s Not Just an ABBA Song Anymore – John Robbins
- (P&P) Production Debugging for .NET Framework Applications
- Traversing the gc heap (and introducing PSSCOR.DLL) – Michael Stanton
- Debugging ASPNET_WP in Production – Coding Horror
- MSDN: SOS Debugging Extension (SOS.dll)
Or just search with the keyword “sos.dll” .