copy-paste de um email bárbaro que recebi aqui:
- To learn more about Silverlight visit the Silverlight Community site. This site includes tons of tutorials, videos, getting started information, samples and a showcase where you can see the latest sites created with Silverlight
- One of the best online resources is the library of videos from the latest MIX event in Las Vegas. These are many dozens of hours of videos that talk about Silverlight and User Experience – http://sessions.visitmix.com/
- The Silverlight Reference includes the nitty gritty of Silverlight. Covering both versions of Silverlight you will find detailed information on all functions, events, properties and objects as well as useful examples – http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb404708.aspx
- Microsoft Learning has also created some fun Silverlight Snacks that provide you with high level information on Silverlight
- Mike and Mike’s Silverlight Webcast series is great (mainly aimed at developers but also useful for you as a designer) – http://www.miketaulty.com/SLVideos.html
- Tim Sneath is one of the most popular bloggers in Microsoft. He is a developer but his posts will be very useful for you too: http://blogs.msdn.com/tims/
- Lynda.com has produced a free Silverlight series. Please note this is Silverlight 1 but might still be useful for you in order to understand some basic concepts of Silverlight – http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=473
- Silverlight 1 and Silverlight 2 Feature Matrix. Learn more about the differences between Silverlight 1 and Silverlight 2 – http://silverlight.net/GetStarted/overview.aspx
- Visit the Microsoft Expression site for more information about the Expression tools, video tours, feature lists, trials, preview versions and to purchase the products.
- Visit the Expression Community site for more learning and technical resources for designers. Visit the forums, download the samples and check out the blogs from some Expression product team members.
- The XAML-Ready agency session at MIX will help you speed up in understanding Silverlight and Expression concepts from a Flash designer point of view – http://sessions.visitmix.com/?selectedSearch=C01
- To learn more about DeepZoom check out this post which talks about the latest version of DeepZoom Composer.
Microsoft UX and Design
- Microsoft Design site. Learn more about different designers who work for Microsoft in different areas.
- Kirupa is a Program Manager in the Blend team. You will enjoy his blog and will found lots of great tricks in there: http://blog.kirupa.com/?cat=13
- Arturo is a Product Manager for Expression. You can also get news and announcements in his blog: http://ux.artu.tv
- All the Expression product teams also own and post news and tips & tricks in their blogs:
- Expression Blend and Expression Design
- Expression Web
- Expression Encoder
- Expression Media
This online resource list for Designers will continue to be updated and expanded. You can visit http://ux.artu.tv/?page_id=70 to get the latest version.