We’ve released the final set of localized versions of the new Remote Desktop Client corresponding to Vista for the following languages:
Windows XP SP2 MUI: MUI
Here are some of the new features in this version of the Remote Desktop Client:
- Windows Server codename ‘Longhorn’ & Windows Vista feature support
- TS Remote Programs support
- TS Gateway support
- Monitor Spanning
- 32-bit color and font smoothing
- Server Authentication
- Plug and Play device redirection framework support
- Unified ActiveX and Win32 based client
More details on the features are in a Knowledge Base article.
In addition the following languages were released a while back:
Windows XP: Arabic, Chinese – Simplified, Chinese – Traditional, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese – Brazil, Russian, Spanish – Spain, Swedish.
Windows Server 2003 x64: Japanese
Windows XP x64: Japanese