What if you could get two days of high quality training from leading industry experts on SQL Server 2008 R2 Business Intelligence technologies that would help you with existing projects, and also get a full day preview of the upcoming release of SQL Server Code Name “Denali” as well? That’s exactly what you’ll get if you attend an Expedition Denali event!
Microsoft has teamed up with Pragmatic Works to deliver these three-day seminars all over the world. I personally presented at the first two events in San Francisco (April 19-21, 2011) and Minneapolis (May 3-5, 2011) along with my colleague Brian Knight, SQL MVP and other great presenters from Pragmatic Works.
Attending a workshop offers the following benefits:
- Intermediate 300 level technical presentations and demos designed for database and BI professionals delivered in an interactive, instructor-led format.
- Learn how to leverage the latest generation of SQL Server 2008 R2 Business Intelligence technologies to deliver enterprise-grade BI solutions.
- Learn what’s coming in the next major release of SQL Server and how to fully exploit it in your own solutions.
- Attendees will be given the opportunity to nominate a project for the Microsoft Metro Early Adoption Program for SQL Server Code Name “Denali” which offers great benefits like early access to bits, access to dedicated sandbox VM environment, access to beta support, access to NDA online meetings, access to DeepDive Developer Labs, access to Instructor-Led Training Events, and more!
Expedition Denali attendees can choose between three different agendas depending upon location:
- Options for days 1 and 2:
- A two-day workshop focused on SQL Server 2008 R2 Integration Services
- A two-day workshop focused on SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services
- A two-day workshop focused on SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services
- Day three will feature a workshop focused on SQL Server Code Name “Denali”
Expedition Denali is coming to a city near you! Register now at the following URL:
I hope to see you there!