Here’s a tip if you’re doing a lot of cross browser ASP.NET or AJAX development in Visual Studio:
- Right click an .aspx file and choose “Browse with…”
- If you’re like me you’ve probably added some additional browsers to your “Browse with” list like FireFox, Opera and Safari. If you want to view the page in multiple browsers, CTRL+click each item:
- Hit “Browse” and all of the browsers will open for the specified page.
- If you want to open multiple browsers every time, click “Set as Default”:
- Now all of the browsers will open whenever you choose “Browse” from the context menu.