When you try to add a sales activity, you may see the following error:
Only 80 total sales activities can be defined. Please delete other sales activities before adding another.
This occurs because Hidden User Field definitions are present in the database.
1. Download and install SQL Management Studio
2. Backup the BCM Database
3. In SQL Management Studio run the following Query
delete from UserFieldDefinitions where datatableid = ‘4’ and predefinedmetadatablob <> -1
where <Database> is the name of the affected Database
4. Backup the BCM Database Again – be sure and give the backup a different name than the
one in Step 2!
5. Create a new BCM Database
6. Restore the Database backup from Step 4
Thanks & Regards