my week on the road at the customer site: SharePoint 2013 Architecture Consulting, Visio Services & SharePoint integration, SharePoint 2010 Search Optimization, Content Type Hub Troubleshooting
- What`s new in January for O365?
- Configuration of SSL for SharePoint App Domain
BSS GmbH has written a tutorial
- New delegate controls in SharePoint 2013
very useful to increase navigation & main top links
- SharePoint Client Browser Tool
at.work describes this new development tool which can be downloaded at Codeplex and displays all SharePoint objects in a tree using CSOM
- JS Link and Minimal Download Strategies
Using JS Link and MDS can raise some issue which are described here and workarounds are offered
New Windows Explorer Synchronization Tool which offers a few features not existing in OneDrive for Business (choose your own sync folder or root)
- Cascaded Dropdown lists JQuery Plugin for SharePoint Forms
Download at CodePlex for free
- Avoiding The Pitfalls of Installing and Configuring a SharePoint 2013 farm on Windows Server 2012 R2
Part1 of a new series by Eric Sutton
- SharePoint and mixed markup code
A critical blogpost which is asking why Microsoft still cannot separate content from layout
- SharePoint Podcast 289 with Michael Greth
about InfoPath and its end // 9th anniversary of this podcast and I don't want to miss to congratulate Michael to his awesome, outstanding and excellent job and contribution to the German speaking SharePoint community!
I also enjoy your other products like Toolbox and SharePointSocial!
- Guidance for Patching AppFabric on SharePoint 2013 Distributed Cache Servers
Steve Peschka recommends to patch AppFabric on DC Servers directly
- SharePoint 2013 Search IO critical component locations
Kristopher Loranger describes where SharePoint 2013 keeps Indexing files, Analytic report and link databases and crawler / gatherer temp files.