November Social webinars are right around the corner and you'll have three opportunities to join us.
Check out the topics we'll be covering and get registered via the links below. They will all be recorded so if you miss them you can watch the recording. Share it with your communities!
Yammer: How to Spark Engagement - Novermber 7, 2013 - 9am PST/5pm UTC
- How to identify and remove potential barriers for engagement
- Specific and easy tricks to increase participation and engagement on your Yammer network
- Learn how other customers have successfully sparked engagement on their networks
- Register > https://aka.ms/SparkwithYammer
Executives Engagement: Can leaders really be social and transparent? - November 14, 2013 - 10:30am PST/6:30pm UTC
- Hear from two of our customers as they share stories on what has and hasn't worked, and how their executives have engaged on Yammer
- The YES (Yammer Education Services) Team will provide insight from working with executive teams across all industries
- Discover best practices around getting your own executives engaged on Yammer
- Register > https://aka.ms/ExecutiveEngagement
Responsive Organization with Adam Pisoni & Mike Grafham - November 19, 2013 - 9am PST/5pm UTC
- Why organizations are realizing they have to rethink how they work and communicate to stay competitive, becoming more responsive to this changed environment and their customers.
- How innovative companies are able to rethink their understanding of the workplace and capitalize on this open
- How to encourage employees to think beyond their job descriptions, and empower these individuals to respond creatively and collaboratively to non-routine work.
- How your company can maintain a competitive edge in this new era of business.
- Register > https://aka.ms/ResponsiveOrg