Interested in developing games with Construct 2?
Check out a promo video of my colleague Shahed Chowdhuri and I on MSDN’s Channel 9 (with DevRadio host Jerry Nixon, to promote our upcoming video tutorial on Microsoft Virtual Academy. You can find the promo video with the link two links just below and registration information below that. Looking forward to having you guys join on Thursday, September 25th!
- Short URL: https://aka.ms/DR140919
- Full URL: https://channel9.msdn.com/Blogs/DevRadio/Microsoft-DevRadio-MVA-Live-Event-Developing-Games-with-Construct-2
To register for the course, simply go to Microsoft Virtual Academy at:
- Short URL: https://aka.ms/MVAConstruct2
- Full URL: http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/liveevents/developing-games-with-construct-2
- Date/Time: September 25, 2014 9:00am–1:00pm PDT
- What: Jump Start training with live Q&A
- Cost: Free
- Audience: Hobbyists or professionals, of any skill level, interested in learning to build 2D games.
- Prerequisites: No experience in game development or computer science is required.