Anthony has been working on the Visual Studio Gallery from day 1 and has just announced some new changes to the site. Some of the changes include:
- Ability to rate extensions and filter on highest rated
- Ability to add comments about an extension
- A “Was this review helpful” feature for comments
- Extension authors can aggregate information about ratings on their extensions
- Search results have been “jazzed up” to provide a better summary of the results
Ken’s been busy updating the dev center and vastly improved the Learn tab. He’s added twenty new pages to the dev center a several links on how to get started with building your own extension. One of the comments I got from my Chalk Talk at Tech Ed was the information was all other the place. Ken has consolidated a lot of the training information and documents to one site to make it easier for you to get to help content.
Take a look at the updates and let us know what you think about them.