Managing Consultant for Excella, Roberto Hernandez has been inspired by Windows 8 and the seismic activity which has recently taken place in the Mid-Atlantic.
Through this inspiration, Roberto created an APP called Rumble Radar.
This APP has the below features and capabilities.
– Geocodes and groups significant earthquakes, as designated by USGS, for the past 7 days.
– Color encodes earthquakes using alert level, as assigned by USGS.
– Links to detail information at USGS Website.
– Expand dataset to include all earthquakes of magnitude 2.5 and greater for the past 30 days.
– Interactive map of all earthquakes.
– Generate date based statistics per region.
To read more about Roberto Hernandez and Rumble Radar visit his blog here.
For any additional information please contact the ASK DPE Alias at firstname.lastname@example.org .