If you haven’t attended one of these sessions you should. SPECIALLY if you are new to Windows Phone development OR you want to learn more about giving your Windows Phone apps some POP!!!
Enhance the look and functionality of your existing Windows Phone app (or one created in the Fast Track Your First App session) by leveraging capabilities specific to the Windows Phone API and by using advanced UI controls. You’ll get a feel for Microsoft’s Expression Blend design tools too. As an attendee, you will be given some time during the session to use what you’ve learned in order to make improvements to your apps. The presenter along with resources from Microsoft and ComponentOne will be available to support you along the way.
Event Name: Let’s Build Something Mobile: Session 2 – Give Your App Some POP:
- Start Date: 5/31/2012 –> Start Time: 11:00 AM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- End Date: 5/31/2012 –> End Time: 12:30 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- REGISTER HERE https://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032508563&culture=en-US
AFTERNOON (Repeat Session)
- Start Date: 5/31/2012 –> Start Time: 4:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- End Date: 5/31/2012 –> End Time: 5:30 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- REGISTER HERE https://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032509883&culture=en-US
- Free Tools
- Free Component One Windows Phone Controls Library (automatically sent to you by attending)
- Test Device (If you public an app before June 30)
- Windows Phone Infokit (download app here)
Notice to all Public Sector Employees: Due to government gift and ethics laws and Microsoft policy, government employees (including military and employees of public education institutions) are not eligible to participate in any give-away that may be associated with this program. Further information on Microsoft compliance with U.S. government gift and ethics rules can be found here.