Register here for the Testing Sharepoint – Functional and Performance Testing for Sharepoint based applications using Visual Studio 2010 Webinar!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 2:00PM
Microsoft and ALP International invite you to a one hour webcast during which we’ll demonstrate the Sharepoint specific testing capabilities of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server.
More and more Sharepoint is being leveraged as an application platform within organizations for both internal and external systems. Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2010 include features specifically designed for testing Sharepoint based development efforts.
· Discover new Unit Testing features designed for use in Sharepoint projects
· Witness the use of Intellitrace for advanced debugging of Sharepoint for both developers and testers to help find root cause and create actionable bugs
· See how Microsoft Test Manager can be used to manage testing efforts for Sharepoint based applications
· Experience creation of Coded-UI automation for testing Sharepoint based apps
· Learn how to create Performance Tests in Visual Studio 2010’s Web Test recorder with functionality specifically designed to deal with Sharepoint GUIDs and other characteristics of the platform
· Learn best practices for testing Sharepoint 2010 using Visual Studio
ALP International Corporation (ALPI) is a leading professional services firm specializing in the area of test automation and test process improvement. ALPI’s Software Testing Group provides a broad range of consultative testing services including: Test Process Reengineering, Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V), Test Planning, Test Management, Product Testing, Test Automation, and Load and Performance Testing. ALPI’s Training and Education Group provides courses in test tool technology implementation, IV&V, Test Process Improvement, and Tester Certifications. Courses are held at our state-of-the-art training facilities or on-site at customer locations.